Regional Telecommunications services a broad market from domestic situations through to education, mining, state and local government, and heavy industry throughout western NSW.
Education is one of our fastest growing market segments, with Regional Telecommunications performing a range of works for the Department of Education, TAFE, Catholic Diocese of Bathurst, Charles Sturt University and several Independent schools throughout the region.
This work has included the installation and service of:
- Optical fibre
- Optical fibre splicing
- Optical Time-Domain Reflectometer (OTDR Testing)
- Cabling – Cat 6
- Wireless access points
- Installation and maintenance of phone systems
- Technology product installation (SMART Boards etc)
- Point to Point Links/ Business Grade-Fixed Wireless
Testimonials from some of our education sector clients can be accessed here.
Regional Telecommunications provides telecommunications solutions to a wide range of industries in western NSW.
Current clients include:
- Mars Petcare Australia
- Simplot Australia
- Hines Constructions
- Tablelands Builders
- Joss Facility Management
- Emirates Wolgan Valley Resort & Spa
- Bathurst Regional Council
- Western Institute of TAFE
- DET. Schools and Facilities
A regional solution
Regional Telecommunications technicians travel throughout western NSW to meet the needs of our clients.
As well as the immediate Central West area including Bathurst, Mudgee, Orange and Lithgow, our technicians have completed work at:
- Lightning Ridge